Prepare for the Future; Get Personalized Estate Planning Service Near St. Louis, MO and the Surrounding Areas
As Your Estate Planning Attorney, Mr. Inskip Can Help with a Variety of Documents
- Wills: A will is a document that dictates how you want your assets to be distributed to loved ones after your passing. This document covers every aspect of your estate, and cannot be altered or revoked after your death. Because it must be proved in court, it’s important to make sure that the document is well-crafted. Mr. Inskip is a will lawyer that can assist with this process, and can provide advice on how best to manage your assets.
- Trusts: A trust is a document that also dictates how assets will be distributed. Unlike a will, trusts go into effect the moment it’s created and funded, typically don’t go through probate, and remain private. As your attorney, Mr. Inskip can help you determine if a trust would be beneficial for your situation, and help you create it.
- Healthcare Directive: Despite the name, living wills are quite different from normal wills. A living will is a document that provides instructions on how healthcare procedures should be handled if you become unable to make decisions for yourself. As your estate planning lawyer, Mr. Inskip will help you create a living will to ensure your wishes are upheld.
- Durable Power of Attorney: Giving another individual power of attorney allows them to make decisions on your behalf if you become incapacitated. Mr. Inskip can provide the assistance you need with this process.
Call Today to Learn More
The Inskip Law Firm can assist anyone near:
- St. Louis, MO
- Richmond Heights, MO
- Webster Groves, MO
- Affton, MO
- Crestwood, MO
- Maplewood, MO
- Marlborough, MO
- Shrewsbury, MO
- …and throughout St. Louis County
If you need estate planning service, then consider contacting Mr. Inskip. Call today in order to get your free consultation.