The Inskip Law Firm
Partner with an Estate Planning Attorney in St. Louis, MO to Plan for Your Future
Receive your free consultation by calling today.
The Inskip Law Firm Can Help with a Variety of Estate Planning and Administration Needs
Mr. Inskip is an experienced estate planning attorney who is able to assist with the following:
- Estate Planning: If you care about how your assets will be divided upon your death, estate planning is a necessary consideration. Mr. Inskip can assist with a variety of estate planning needs, including drafting wills, creating trusts, appointing power of attorney, and more.
- Estate Administration: Settling the estate of a deceased loved one can be a stressful, emotional task. Mr. Inskip can assist you with the probate process, paying any taxes that may be owed on the property, distributing assets in the estate, and other tasks.
- Probate: Probate is a legal process that takes place after a person dies. It involves determining whether or not the decedent had a valid will and distributing their assets, either according to the will or to state law if there is no will. It’s a complex and time-consuming job for the person who is named executor or administrator, which is why it can be beneficial to get professional assistance from a probate lawyer.
- Wills: A will is a legal document that dictates how your assets will be distributed after you die. Mr. Inskip can help you craft a strong document that will hold up in court and achieve the goals you need it to.
- Trusts: A trust, much like a will, determines who will receive certain assets of an estate. Unlike a will, however, a trust goes into effect the moment it’s created. It allows you to set conditions on how your heirs will receive their inheritance, and in many cases, it can save your loved ones from having to go through the probate process. Mr. Inskip can assist with the creation of a trust, personalized for your unique needs and goals.
- Workers’ Compensation: In addition to his estate planning services, Mr. Inskip can also assist with workers’ compensation cases. As your workers’ comp lawyer, he will support you in obtaining the compensation you deserve after a work-related injury.
Call Today to Schedule Your Free Consultation
Mr. Inskip can handle a variety of different tasks, whether you simply need some advice on how to create your will, or you’d like a professional to help with the entire estate planning process. As your estate planning and administration attorney, he is dedicated to providing you with solid guidance and support. His services are available to the following locations:
- St. Louis, MO
- Richmond Heights, MO
- Webster Groves, MO
- Affton, MO
- Crestwood, MO
- Maplewood, MO
- Marlborough, MO
- Shrewsbury, MO
- …and throughout St. Louis County
Mr. Inskip offers knowledgeable advice, reliable service, and affordable pricing options. Call today to schedule your free consultation.
Speak to a Qualified Attorney
- Pam M.
Corey is very professional, friendly and helpful!!! Highly recommended!!!