Prepare for the Future; Receive Estate Planning Service Near St. Louis, MO and the Surrounding Areas
As Your Estate Planning Attorney, Mr. Inskip Can Help with a Variety of Documents
- Wills: A will is a document that dictates how you want to be your personal estate to be managed after your passing. This document covers every aspect of your estate, and can be altered or revoked any time after your passing. Because it must be proved in court, it’s important to make sure that the document is well-crafted. Mr. Inskip is a will lawyer that can assist with this process, and can provide advice on how best to manage your assets.
- Trusts: A trust is a document that dictates how certain, specific assets will be distributed. Unlike a will, trusts go into effect the moment they’re created, don’t go through probate, and remain private. As your attorney, Mr. Inskip can help you determine if a trust would be beneficial for your situation and assist in its creation.
- Living Will: Despite the name, living wills are quite different than normal wills. A living will is a document that provides instructions on how healthcare procedures should be handled if you become unable to make decisions for yourself. As your estate planning lawyer, Mr. Inskip will help you create a solid living will, and provide advice for your situation.
- Durable Power of Attorney:Giving another individual power of attorney allows them to make either financial or medical decisions on your behalf if you become incapacitated. Mr. Inskip can provide the assistance you need with this process. (Note that financial and medical powers of attorney are separate documents; these responsibilities can either be designated to the same person or two different individuals.)
Call Today to Learn More
The Inskip Law Firm is able to assist anyone near:
- St. Louis, MO
- Richmond Heights, MO
- Webster Groves, MO
- Affton, MO
- Crestwood, MO
- Maplewood, MO
- Marlborough, MO
- Shrewsbury, MO
- …and throughout St. Louis County
If you need estate planning service, then consider contacting Mr. Inskip. Call today in order to get your free consultation.